Saturday, October 21, 2017

painting the deck off the floats

Thursday and Friday I worked on the rudder and the dagger board but did not take pictures. We also started yesterday with masking tape to put the lines for the anti slip deck on it. Today I had to work in the morning and we should paint the deck after I returned but it all went different. An Internet modem what was turned of did not come up after we replaced the UPS. I had to wait the hole afternoon on a service engineer to bring a new one because the other one was defect. In the meantime Fetske did the rest of the preparation of the decks and when I phoned her that I was not home before lunch she started with the painting off the deck to. At work I received some nice pictures of what she had done, I am a lucky guy and love her 😍.


No comments:

Post a Comment