Sunday, October 1, 2017

painted the ends of the beams

Friday I did some sanding and put some filler on the the ends of the beams and in the afternoon we took the last stuff out of the old shed so we could deliver the keys and did throwaway some old wood.
Saturday morning we did handover the keys off Thrill Seeker to the new owner and in the later afternoon I did some sanding and put some filler on the the ends of the beams. Sunday my friend Rob did come to help me but we first watch the F1 grand prix. After that we went for a short period to the shed and did some sanding of the beam ends. Before we did leaf for lunch I did put some primer on the beam ends. In the afternoon we started with measuring the dagger board and I did saw that I made a mistake withe the robe channel. The holes in the dagger board for the lines were not in line. After studying the drawings I saw the error I did made and now the channel is 3,6 cm more to the back. I have to re-drill the holes in the dagger board so that they line up again. After the tea break we did sand the primer by hand and as a last job I put some paint on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment