Friday, April 8, 2016

Laminated the toilet bowl over with a extra layer carbon

The toilet bowl did need an extra thin layer of carbon to cover the front and the seams on the top. I first glued a PVC tube on the underside of the front panel to get a nice round edge and maybe I put a curtain on it. I made a front panel for the water bowl from scrap pieces of foam glued together with PU construction glue. I first glued it to the top and when it was dry I laminated it also to the top, the front has still be done. I gave the air tube for the holding tank also a layer carbon so it can be laminated in place the next time. I put a ridge of foam and carbon for the water bowl in place so it can be later glued on top of it, there is hardly place to laminated under their later.

No comments:

Post a Comment