Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to business


The holiday is over, we arrived last sunday from Croatia where we did have 3 wonderful weeks of sailing.










Before I have to go to real work I was this week still free.
The monday I started with some longboarding and filling the other side, tuesday I did some little longboarding again and put some antifouling on the front of Thrill Seeker and in the afternoon we put Thrill Seeker in the water in his home port. Wednesday and today I did some serious longboarding and filling some low spots. With the longboarding I can lose some weight from the vacation ;-) I started the longboarding with grid 80 but tuesday I switched to grid 40 and that goes very well. On the end of the day I put some carbon on the beam areas and blocked the inspection holes with one layer of carbon so I can easier put the vacuum back on it for the outer layer. The hadges hole was also done with one layer of 250 so I can put the tacky tape on and later put another one over this one and the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment