Sunday, May 26, 2013

taping takes longer than expected

Wednesday and thursday I mounted the rudder web and friday and sunday I tape almost the remaining seams. I have to do only two tapes, one an gused and one in the front on the upside. Friday we also reinforced the underside of the foil case. Saturday and sunday we went for a sail, we should to have a race but there were only three boats and one was not going to race because the wind was too strong for the small boat. We decided not to race with only two boats. We stayed the night on that place with my friend and his boat. Next morning we went home again against the wind in 23kns wind it felt like autumn.

Jaap is preparing his Dragonfly 28








This went broke after 2,5 year
just outside guarantee
Tool for taping the front brush
 on a stick

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!
    table de massage électrique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny,

    If you do follow by E-mail on the left side you get every time I post some thing a E-mail.

    Regards,
    Arno

    ReplyDelete